關於我自己

我的相片
New York, New York, United States
我叫江奕賢啦

2003年9月27日

I'm trying to test exon intron prediction software,
when tested in GeneMark, I got a bad result.
then I found NetGene2 on google.
and have a very good result, and useful information (ex:calculations).
and also has paper discribing it's algorithm.

maybe I can get values from NetGene2 and do some improvement.
================
they also has tool, GenePublisher, to let you input microarray data, and get microarray analysis report. Just like what I did for my uncle.
================
in BINF5230, Fall 2002, we've use Grail to predict exon & intron.
now, it has Grail-1.3
in "Grail 2 Exons", you can check "Clusters", and you'll have almost all the possible position where correct exon intron will be.

maybe I can get all the possible position from Grail and then check each point using my own algorithm.

沒有留言: